Who is your ideal client?
If you haven’t defined who you want to work with, then how will your ideal clients know who you are or what you do?
If you don’t define your ideal client you will struggle to sell your programs, courses or services.
Most struggling health and fitness coaches are desperate for clients and customers. So they avoid niching down their audience because they think they are limiting the number of people they can help.
Unfortunately, this mistake is exactly why they are struggling in the first place.
Decide who you want to help first.
- How old are they?
- Are they male or female?
- Are they married, single, divorced or widowed?
- What shows do they watch?
- What books do they read?
- Where do they hang out online?
- What do they like to do as a hobby?
- Where do they shop?
- What do they buy?
All these answers will help you identify and define your ideal client/customer.
Survey Your Ideal Client
With this knowledge, you need to then go out and speak to your ideal client. Survey them and discover their biggest struggle with their health.
- What is their biggest health goal this year?
- Where do they get stuck in reaching their weight loss goals?
- Do they enjoy exercise?
- Do they prefer holistic health or medicine?
- What keeps them up at night worrying when it comes to their health?
- How would they feel if they reached just one of their health goals in the next 90 days?
Next, get answers to these questions from 30 to 50 people and analyze the data. You will begin to notice trends in your answers. You will see what the majority of your audience is looking for help on.
Analyze Your Results
Then you go and create a course, program or service that helps them get results in that area.
When you market your course, program or service to your audience you use the data you compiled and you market the course using their own words. You speak to the results they will receive.
This is where most health or fitness coaches struggle. You want to speak about how great you are, but the only thing your ideal client wants to know is how you can help them get results and overcome their biggest health problem.
These tips will help you get started with marketing a health or fitness course, program or service that your ideal client is looking for. This is the gold for success in your business.
How many of you have actually taken the time to define your ideal client? Are you still struggling to figure it out?
If so, I provide a ton of support in the Create Your Virtual Business Community on Facebook. You’ll discover it is a fun and safe place to network with other health and fitness coaches and get more support to grow your business. I hope to see you there!
Like this article? You will love these:
- Professional Service Providers Share Secrets For How To Find High Paying Clients
- How to Eliminate Distractions and Get Things Done In Your Business
- 5 Types Of Content To Develop A Social Media Presence